Tuesday, October 27, 2015

402 WESTIES joined forces at Westie Party 2015



One mind, One heart united 402 WESTIES last weekend at Tokyo Summerland.

In the absence of westie single breed club in Japan,
this is the occasion where Japanese westie owners celebrate the breed.
and it is our priviledge to attemd this biggest networking event.
 
This year the highest attendance of 402 westies + 60 other breeds attended the event and
I wonder this may be the biggest westie event in the world.
We had the great weather, great company and fun games, spending the day together.
 
 
 
 
 

Truely it is our Westie World in Union.
Here is the short snapshots and video of JP westies on the day.
 
 
Perhaps you can join us next year?
 
 
 
 
 
 




4 comments:

littlevenice said...

Hi, Smapboy1234, send me your address,and I will give you the info. It looks like the next litter is in June.

Ailin said...

Hello! I'm thinking of moving to Tokyo with my Westie, but I'm worried about the size of the apartments and the long working hours... Should I leave him with my sister or can I bring him with me? I need some advice, please and thanks!

littlevenice said...

Hello Ailin, Many Tokyo westies stay at home whilst their family are at work, mine inclusive. Tokyo has many pockets of parks that dogs can enjoy and my girls go out with their trainer every other day. Having said that if your boy is used to a more spacious environment, he might find the new environment a bit claustrophobic initially....

Ailin said...

Thank you for replying! We do live in a big house here in Chile. And, there are three other dogs too. I've been checking the customs procedures. They seem a little scary, so I think I'm having second thoughts about taking him there... Thanks again